1 cardboard box contains 8 Zephyr boxes We put them on the pallet and the buyer may pay for the additional protect of it.
Zephyr is a kinetic plasticine for kids that helps develop fine motor skills and provides children with a completely new playing experience due to its unique properties.
It's a brand new product made of lightweight and resilient patent pending material. It is safe, environmentally friendly and multifunctional. You can stretch it and even build large objects since it preserves its form and do not spill under own weight.
It combines the properties of four different products for children:
1. Soft and powdery like kinetic sand which does not crumble.
2. The perfect formula of our plasticine prevents it from drying up and making clothes and table dirty. Also it can float on water.
3. Polymer clay which means that everything you’ve created will stay with you in a form of a lovely toy, if baked.
4. Chewing gum for hands.
Novaya Khimia LLC
LLC “Novaya Khimiya” develops and produces unique educational toy for children - the world's first kinetic plasticine “Zephyr”.
- The raw material used in production is the polymer, which is also exploited in food industry. The company has developed its own formula of this polymer and has assembled a machine producing this binding material.
- The company specializes in the wholesale and retail.
- The production is located on the territory of the Russian Federation. The partner network comprises 57 cities of Russia.
- The company exports to 10 countries of the Custom Union and EU.
What is Zephyr made of?
Zephyr contains ultralight particles (75%) and non-toxic polymer (25%).
Is Zephyr non-toxic?
Yes. Zephyr is designed as a safety-first product for kids and is completely non-toxic. Food coloring is used as a dye. It was specifically tested according to safety standards and suitable for selling as product for children.
Is Zephyr hypoallergenic?
Yes. Zephyr is hypoallergenic. It contains antiseptic and has no toxic substances in its composition. Exception are people with a rare form of synthetic polymer allergy.
Is Zephyr environmentally safe?
Yes. Zephyr is designed with environment in mind. Its components are environmentally safe making Zephyr a perfect product for environmentally conscious consumers. What is non-Newtonian fluid?
Non-Newtonian fluid is a fluid that changes its properties depending on velocity gradient. What does it mean? The more intense and rougher the impact on Zephyr is, the harder it is. For example, if you put pressure on Zephyr rapidly, it will become tighter. In this state it can bounce as a ball and doesn't fall apart. The softer the impact on Zephyr is, the more flexible and stretchable it is. Non-Newtonian properties are typical for fresh Zephyr that has spent some time in open air after long play. Zephyr that is already warm and saturated with moisture from your hands acquires properties of usual Newtonian fluids. It almost completely stops to react to rough impact but reacts to humidity and warmness, becoming soft, lightweight and fluffy.